Saturday 2 March 2013

Week 1: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
They say that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever.
And I've always believed them.
Until now.
Now everything has changed.
Now, I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.
Lena looks forward to receiving the government-mandated cure that prevents the delirium of love and leads to a safe, predictable, and happy life, until ninety-five days before her eighteenth birthday and her treatment, when she falls in love.
Synopsis from Goodreads.










For this week, I'll be reading Delirim by Lauren Oliver.
I've been wanting to read this book for sooooooooooooooooo long, and now I'm finally able to!!!
Because its almost the end of the week, there's no point in me sharing updates about the book, but Rachelia from Bookish Comforts and Evie from Bookish, have been doing a Delirium read-along, and I've been taking part in that.
Hopefully next week I'll be doing more updates, because we've finally finished our B2 GCSE *whoop whoop*, so I don't have to constantly revise and get brain damage and stuff.
So...YAY!!!!
Anyway, last week I read Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien, and I'll do a post on that tomorrow...probably...hopefully...maybe...
...
And next week I'll probably read, actually I have no idea, I'll probably read a couple of pages from a few, and whatever I feel like, I'll continue reading.

Well, that's me done for today, have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Hikma

P.S. If you didn't like, know... that I have a blog: http://baawisdombooks.blogspot.co.uk/
Just putting that out there... You don't have to go on it or anything... There's a writing competition on it btw... But anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment