Wednesday 27 February 2013

Graffiti Moon Update!

Hey,


I haven't particularly been enjoying this weeks read but found it better then I thought it'd be.

I do find it the plot quite pointless?

I mean there's a girl, Lucy, looking for a painter, Shadow, who she thinks will love her and she'll love him even though she's never seen him.She's seen his paintings and was immdiatly drawn to a guy she's never seen in her life.

Then we find out about Ed, someone Lucy went out with for one day, but by the end of the date, she ended up breaking his nose and running back to her house leaving him in the gutter.

The surprising part of the book, which we find out RIGHT at the beginning, is that Ed is Shadow but Lucy isn't aware of this.

One thing I am enjoying so far is Leo's one page 'chapters'. He is in fact Poet who goes around with Shadow writing small poems next to each graffiti art Shadow majestically paints. In his 'chapters' Leo writes small poems which I really enjoy reading.

So what do you think so far?

Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment